ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at JPMorgan
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan analyst Ryota Himeno raised the price target on ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (OTC: ALNPY) to JPY3,000.00 (from JPY2,550.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Explains Tesla's (TSLA) Auto Gross Margin Strength, PT Raised to $745
- Guoxuan High-Tech Co Ltd. (002074:CH) PT Raised to RMB40 at JPMorgan
- AKR Corporindo Tbk PT (AKRA:IJ) PT Raised to IDR4,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!