AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $120 at Craig-Hallum After a Broad Based Blowout
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Christian Schwab raised the price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $120.00 (from $100.00) after the company reported a broad based blowout. Q4 results and Q1 guidance showed broad-based strength across PCs, datacenters, and semi-custom gaming console products. The company saw its desktop CPU revenue grow strong double-digits year-over-year driven by demand for the company’s expanding Ryzen products. The company also set quarterly and annual records for notebook processor unit shipments.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "With the PC market forecasted to be up again in 2021, AMD expects to outperform the market with its strengthening new product lines. The company set an all-time record for annual server processor revenue in 2020 with server revenue more than doubling year-over-year and overall datacenter revenue accounting for high-teens percent of total revenue in 2020. Cloud adoption remains strong with hyperscale customers including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent and others continuing to expand their use of EPYC products".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Twist Bioscience (TWST) at Overweight
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!