AMD (AMD) PT Cut to $106 at Goldman Sachs After Milan Launch
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Toshiya Hari lowered the price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $106.00 (from $110.00) after attending the company's 3rd-generation EPYC processor launch. Codenamed Milan, this represents a 7nm-based server CPU.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, highlighting AMD as a Conviction List name, and stated "the event reinforced our view that the launch of Milan will drive higher levels of adoption across, not only cloud service providers, but also enterprise customers, and in turn, improve overall company gross margins." Regarding valuation, he cut CY21/22/23 revenue by 1% on weaker-than-expected GPU volume and semi-custom volume and stated "Our updated 12-month price target of $106 (down from $110) is based on 31x (unchanged) our CY2022 non-GAAP (incl. SBC) estimate of $3.43 (down from $3.55)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!