AJ Bell (VTPBINA:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.50 at Barclays
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Barclays raised its price target on AJ Bell (VTPBINA:LN) to GBP3.50 (from GBP3.20) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$112 at Scotiabank
- The Blackstone Group (BX) PT Raised to $97 at Jefferies
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY41,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!