AIA Group Limited (1299:HK) (AAIGF) PT Lowered to HK$93.41 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Nomura/Instinet analyst Shengbo Tang lowered the price target on AIA Group Limited (1299:HK) (OTC: AAIGF) to HK$93.41 (from HK$94.17) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) PT Lowered to HK$149 at Nomura/Instinet
- Truist Securities Reiterates iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Buy at New Level After PT Cut Nearly in Half
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!