AGL Energy Ltd. (AGL:AU) (AGLNF) PT Lowered to AUD7 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Credit Suisse analyst Peter Wilson lowered the price target on AGL Energy Ltd. (AGL:AU) (OTC: AGLNF) to AUD7.00 (from AUD9.70) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSP Group Plc. (SSPG:LN) (SSPPF) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Goldman Sachs
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Raised to CHF3,000 at Berenberg
- BNK Financial Group (138930:KS) PT Raised to KRW8,700 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!