AGL Energy Ltd. (AGL:AU) (AGLNF) PT Lowered to AUD11 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
RBC Capital analyst Gordon Ramsay lowered the price target on AGL Energy Ltd. (AGL:AU) (OTC: AGLNF) to AUD11.00 (from AUD11.50) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Raised to HK$54.60 at JPMorgan
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!