AG Growth International Inc (AFN:CN) (AGGZF) PT Raised to Cdn$54 at National Bank Financial
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
National Bank Financial analyst Michael Robertson raised the price target on AG Growth International Inc (AFN:CN) (OTC: AGGZF) to Cdn$54.00 (from Cdn$48.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eramet (ERA:FP) (ERMAY) PT Raised to EUR103 at Societe Generale
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Ultra Clean (UCTT) PT Raised to $59 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!