AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) PT Lifted to $6 at Maxim Group
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Maxim Group analyst Jason Kolbert reiterated a Buy and bumped his price target on AEterna Zentaris (NASDAQ: AEZS) price target of $6.00 (from $5.00) as the company is ready for launch.
Kolbert commented, "AEterna reported $42M in cash with only a modest burn of $9.8M. The company continues its "Resource Optimization Program" with efforts to streamline R&D activities and increase commercial operations and flexibility. The effort to optimize the company as a commercial specialty pharma company is expected to result in 31 employee terminations. Severance packages added $1.6M to this quarter's R&D expense. AEterna also issued 1.6M common shares as part of its May 2014 ATM program, though dilution is minimal, with 59M shares outstanding."
He added, "The co-promotion of Estrogel and Macrilen will begin with AEterna's 20 reps getting out in the field beginning November 17, 2014, which, combined with ASCEND reps, brings the total to 53. This is just in time for the final review of the Macrilen NDA (PDUFA November 5, 2014)."
"Site initiation (120 sites) is now complete for the current ZoptEC (Zoptarelin doxorubicin in endometrial cancer) phase III trials. All sites are operational, and 300 of the expected 500 patients have been enrolled."
Shares of Æterna Zentaris closed at $1.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR365 at Edelweiss Capital
- Valiant Holding (VATN:SW) PT Raised to CHF100 at Credit Suisse
- Intermediate Capital Group (ICP:LN) (ICGUF) PT Raised to GBP25.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!