AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open at record levels as jobless claims ease
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Credit Suisse analyst Makoto Kuroda raised the price target on AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (OTC: AEOJF) to JPY1,450.00 (from JPY1,320.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ginko International (8406:TT) PT Raised to NT$300 at Morgan Stanley
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (4188:JP) (MTLHY) PT Raised to JPY1,250 at Morgan Stanley
- Aventus Group (AVN:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.14 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!