AENA SME SA (AENA:SM) (ANYYY) PT Lowered to EUR146 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
Goldman Sachs analyst Patrick Creuset lowered the price target on AENA SME SA (AENA:SM) (OTC: ANYYY) to EUR146.00 (from EUR167.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartCenters REIT (SRU-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at National Bank Financial
- Superior Gold Inc. (SGI:CN) (SUPGF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.25 at BMO Capital
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (4528:JP) (OPHLY) PT Lowered to JPY3,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!