ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,080 at Macquarie
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Macquarie analyst Ashish Jain lowered the price target on ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) to INR2,080.00 (from INR2,088.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACC Ltd. (ACC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,407 at UBS
- Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!