ABM Industries (ABM) PT Raised to $48 at CL King as Accounting Change Causes 1 Time EPS Miss
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CL King analyst David Silver raised the price target on ABM Industries (NYSE: ABM) to $48.00 (from $45.00) after results for 4Q20 showed adjusted EPS of $0.69 fell just short of the $0.70 consensus, as accounting rules dictated it take a project reserve (not yet a write-off or bad debt) totaling $0.21 per share. Adjusted for the reserve, Q4 underlying earnings set a third consecutive quarterly record.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "While most recognize that ABM’s cleaning services are a direct beneficiary of pandemic-related concerns, few seemingly believe the strength can be sustained longer term, in particular as prospects for wide distribution of an effective vaccine against COVID-19 loom. We like holding the minority view, as data steadily accumulate that enhanced protocols for facilities maintenance, sanitation and disinfection will achieve steady secular growth as industries, institutions and nations pay greater attention to long-term strategies against infection in a post-pandemic world".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
- NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (NSSXF) PT Raised to JPY4,800 at CLSA
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesCL King, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!