ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF32 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street surges on upbeat retail guidance, easing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Deutsche Bank analyst Gael de-Bray raised the price target on ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (NYSE: ABB) to CHF32.00 (from CHF31.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- ALS Ltd. (ALQ:AU) (CPBLF) PT Lowered to AUD14.40 at Credit Suisse
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd (600004:CH) PT Lowered to RMB14.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!