ABB India (ABB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,533 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Disgraced Ponzi scheme architect Bernie Madoff dies in prison at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
BofA Securities analyst Amish Shah raised the price target on ABB India (ABB:IN) to INR1,533.00 (from INR1,492.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.50 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!