AAR Corporation (AIR) PT Raised to $48 at Canaccord Genuity Ahead of Earnings
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Ken Herbert raised the price target on AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) to $48.00 (from $40.00) ahead of 3Q21 results on March 23rd.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "With optimism improving on the commercial aerospace recovery, AIR has largely returned to pre-crisis levels, with the stock up ~17% in 2021 (compared to up ~12% for its commercial aerospace peers). We believe top-line expectations into the fiscal Q3/21 results are manageable, and we believe the stock will continue to benefit as confidence in the aerospace recovery gains momentum. However, the focus will increasingly shift to margins and cash generation, which have lagged into the pandemic. We are maintaining our BUY rating and increasing our price target to $48.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Raises PT on Apple (AAPL) to $175 on Expectations of Strong Q3 Results
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
- Lenovo Group Ltd. (992:HK) (LNVGY) PT Lowered to HK$8.40 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!