AAK AB (AAK:SS) PT Lowered to SEK174 at Barclays
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Barclays lowered its price target on AAK AB (AAK:SS) to SEK174.00 (from SEK181.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
- Vodacom Group Limited (VODJ:SJ) (VDMCY) PT Lowered to ZAR164 at Goldman Sachs
- Enagas SA (ENG:SM) (ENGGY) PT Lowered to EUR21 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!