3D Systems (DDD) PT Raised to $16 at BofA Securities on Dental Printing Upside
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Wamsi Mohan raised the price target on 3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) to $16.00 (from $14.00) after the company reported 1Q revs of $146.1mn +7.7% y/y, above Street est. of $136.7mn. Healthcare grew +38.7% y/y driven by sales in dental and medical applications, while Industrial marginally grew +0.7% y/y excl. divestitures. Strong printer sales into the dental market was a key source of upside but will likely prove lumpy as demand hits tougher comps. Management noted a 50% expansion of the Denver Healthcare facility and expects investments in space, capacity, machines, and personnel to support long term growth.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Our F21/22 revs go to $597/615mn from $583/600mn, while EPS ests go to $0.29/0.22 from $0.21/0.23. Our PO moves to $16 (from $14), based on 3x (unchanged) EV/C22 rev estimate." "We continue to look for signs of tangible revenue impact stemming from recent acquisitions and investment in core businesses. We reiterate our Underperform rating due to COVID related uncertainty, and view Q1 as early days in a longer term turnaround. We look for more long-term color at the analyst day in Sep."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP35 at Citi
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,380 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!