1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) PT Raised to EUR24 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee raised the price target on 1&1 Drillisch AG (DRI:GR) to EUR24.00 (from EUR21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD3 at Goldman Sachs
- Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at Scotiabank
- LEG Immobilien AG (LEG:GR) (LEGIF) PT Lowered to EUR155.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!