Array Technologies (ARRY) PT Raised to $30 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Credit Suisse analyst Maheep Mandloi raised the price target on Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $30.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $70 at CLSA, 'Covid has dampened demand and restricted fulfilment'
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades 2U, Inc. (TWOU) to Underweight, 'Regulatory Overhang Elevates Downside Risk'
- Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd (5019:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!