Sea Ltd. (SE) PT Raised to $150 at Cowen; Sees Strong Q2 Results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst John Blackledge raised the price target on Sea Ltd. (NYSE: SE) to $150.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating, saying they see strong Q2 results.
The analyst commented, "SE reports 2Q20 results on 8/18 BMO. We expect strong 2Q20 results led by Garena & Shopee. For 2Q20, we expect Shopee GMV +97% y/y led by rising active buyers, and expect solid growth at Garena with rev. +30% y/y, driven by Free Fire. We raised our est's as COVID-19 drives higher engagement across SE's biz segments. We raised LT est. & extended our model to 2030, PT to $150, maintain Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Siam Cement PCL (SCC:TB) (SCVUF) PT Lowered to THB500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!