Wedbush Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Outperform Citing Compelling Valuation
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush upgraded Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $126.00.
Analyst Michael Pachter comments "Shares traded at $98.63 as of the market close on Friday, April 27. We expect Take Two to deliver average EPS of $5.00 or more over the next two fiscal years driven by Red Dead Redemption 2, a new unnamed 2K title (likely Borderlands 3), and recurring strength, meaning that shares are trading at roughly 17.5x that figure excluding $11 per share in cash. Video game publishers have generally traded at 20x earnings or more in recent years, with significant runways for continued top line and EPS expansion bringing valuations closer to 25x earnings at certain points."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $98.63 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Camping World Holdings (CWH) to Outperform (correction)
- Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Raised to $600 at Needham & Company
- New Relic (NEWR) PT Raised to $84 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!