Wedbush Starts KeyCorp (KEY) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "KEY trades at the lowest P/E in our bank group at 10.0x vs. our regional bank median at 12.3x based on 2017 EPS estimates. The discount mainly reflects the integration risk of its acquisition First Niagara (FNFG), which closed on July 29. If Key can successfully integrate FNFG, it is expected to lead to above-average EPS growth and increase its profitability metrics (ROTCE and efficiency ratio) to slightly above peer averages."
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $12.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Kinsale Capital (KNSL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Iovanace Biotherapeutics (IOVA) at Buy
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!