Vertical Research Partners Upgrades Engility Holdings, Inc. (EGL) to Hold
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Research Partners upgraded Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $37.00 following reports of a sale.
Sinha doesn't think EGL looks attractive, but said that doesn’t mean it can’t happen.
Shares of Engility Holdings, Inc. closed at $31.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicaja (UNI:SM) PT Lowered to EUR1.23 at Societe Generale
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP47.39 at Citi
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (ASBRY) PT Lowered to JPY7,200 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!