UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Facebook (FB) at Buy
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 16, 2018 8:55 AM EDT)
(updated ot add analyst name and comment)
Rosenblatt analyst mark Zgutowicz initiates coverage on Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $213.00.
The analyst comments "Trading at nearly a ~18.5x CY19E consensus EPS, less than 1x consensus growth expectations thru CY20E, there appears to be little confidence expectations will be met. We are in that camp and model CY19E EPS of $7.63, ~8% below consensus expectations. We believe this earnings level more accurately reﬂects prolonged News Feed pricing weakness and greater safety and security costs through Q219E. With that said, we see this anticipated shortfall priced in the shares and are buyers of the stock in front of the Q3 print. While CY19 will be a year of rebuild, we see a bottoming for News Feed (NF) fatigue and enough light ahead with new product innovation and ad unit optonality including with Instagram and Watch longer-term."
Shares of Facebook closed at $154.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX) at Outperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts IronNet Inc. (IRNT) at Neutral
- Facebook (FB) CTO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!