UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts MongoDB (MDB) at Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan initiates coverage on MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $310.00.
The analyst comments "As digital transformation and public cloud adoption remain top priorities, we believe MongoDB is well positioned to capitalize on growth from net new workloads and re-platforming of legacy applications. Moreover, recent changes in the company’s go-to-market motion, notably reducing friction in new customer acquisition, have begun to bear fruit, which should translate to healthy consumption and subscription revenue growth. With Atlas now reaching nearly 50% of subscription revenue and accelerating in the most recent quarter, we see the potential for durable, sustained growth over the medium-term. With the stock down 42% since the 2/12 peak compared to an 18% decline across our broader software coverage and a 7% decline for the NASDAQ, we see a path towards outperformance as Atlas momentum continues to drive durable growth with strong competitive positioning and developer mindshare, and note on a growth adjusted basis (CY22) the stock is trading at a 16% discount to broader SaaS peers."
Shares of MongoDB closed at $244.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
- Stifel Starts Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) at Buy
- UPDATE: Baird Starts MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!