UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Buy
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - June 27, 2019 7:58 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
DA Davidson analyst Tom White upgraded TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $55.00.
The analyst comments "We are upgrading shares of TRIP to BUY (from Neutral). TRIP's business has been getting steadily healthier over the last several quarters as new products improve revenue quality by diversifying TRIP's customer base. These trends, combined with stability in TRIP's core hotel CPC auction and valuation multiples 20%+ below historical averages reduces TRIP's risk profile and creates a compelling entry point in our view."
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $45.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) to Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts JELD-WEN (JELD) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!