UPDATE: Baidu (BIDU) PT Raised to 'Street High' $450 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Susquehanna analyst Shyam Patel raised the price target on Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) to a 'Street High' $450.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining a Positive rating, saying an improving core and momentum with AI businesses keep them bullish.
Patel commented, "BIDU had another solid quarter and guide. Entering 2021, the company will face easy comps while the core business continues to improve and the AI businesses are experiencing very strong momentum. We remain bullish as we see the company as a leading player in China’s search market, a key player in the feeds market, owner of one of the top video assets in the country, and the clear market leader in AI applications."
You May Also Be Interested In
- X5 retail Group NV (FIVE:LI) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK41 at Deutsche Bank
- SEB SA (SK:FP) PT Raised to EUR109 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!