Roth Capital Starts Peloton Interactive (PTON) at Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Roth Capital analyst George Kelly initiates coverage on Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) with a Buy rating and a price target of $38.00.
The analyst comments "We believe there are many factors that will improve customer acquisition and
subscriber monetization in the coming years - and that COVID-19 likely accelerates the timeline. In our view, the stock is not expensive compared to other fast-growth streaming content peers, and longer-term we see significant upside as Peloton's ecosystem takes root."
Shares of Peloton Interactive closed at $31.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Starts PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) at Buy
- IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC) Post Spin Analysis Shows Double Digit Outperformance in Last 3 of 3 - Piper Sandler
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts CBOE Holdings (CBOE) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!