Raymond James Upgrades S&P Global (SPGI) to Outperform
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James upgraded S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $143.00.
Analyst Patrick O'Shaughnessy sees the company generating consistent double-digit growth as revenues remain steady, margins expand, and capital returns remain healthy. He expects investors to appreciate the stability of the business model as the multiple expands over time.
FY 2017 EPS estimate rises from $6.05 to $6.10, FY 2018 EPS estimate rises from $6.70 to $6.75 and FY 2019 EPS estimate rises from $6.43 to $6.46.
Shares of S&P Global closed at $128.28 Thursday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Citi on Encouraging Turnaround Progress, Shares Gain
- UPDATE: Expedia (EXPE) PT Raised to $235 at Wells Fargo
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!