Peabody Energy (BTU) PT Maintained at $50 at Vertical Research Partners; 'Geology, Weather to Impact Q1, Lowering 2018E'
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Research Partners maintained its price target on Peabody Energy (NYSE: BTU) at $50.00 while maintaining a Buy rating, following an update to company's first quarter outlook.
Analyst Ray Young affirms his price target on the shares, despite lowering 2018 estimates, suggesting BTU's first quarter 2018 earnings could be negatively impacted by temporary weather effects and geological conditions in Australia, while operating performance could also disappoint.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 51c; Subs Fall Short
- Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.65 at Barclays
- Acast AB (ACAST:SS) PT Lowered to SEK38 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!