ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $26 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 4Q Release
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) to $26.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Buy rating ahead of the company's 4Q release. Deutsche Bank models ON to report revenues of $1.35b, in-line with the Street's estimate of $1.35b, and the midpoint of guidance of $1.35b, but sees incremental upside as possible.
Analyst Ross Seymore models ON to guide revenuess to $1.34b, in-line with the Street's estimate of $1.34b. ON is scheduled to report 4Q17E results on Friday, February 2nd after market close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR15.70 at Societe Generale
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA (SGRE:SM) (GCTAF) PT Lowered to EUR21.50 at Societe Generale
- Smiths Group (SMIN:LN) (SMGKF) PT Raised to GBP16.15 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!