Netflix (NFLX) Sub Upside Should Top 15% - Stifel
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Scott Devitt, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) ahead of earnings on January 17, after the market close. Stifel's expectations for domestic net sub additions are +2.035mm versus consensus of +1.758mm and the company’s forecast of +1.80mm. For international streaming, Stifel estimates +7.757mm versus consensus of +7.302mm and guidance for +7.60mm.
The analyst stated "Netflix search interest hit its highest point in the past five years for both the U.S. and worldwide exiting December, a strong positive indicator, supported by original content velocity and high interest for titles released in the past quarter including Bird Box, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and The Haunting of Hill House, in addition to Hollywood awards season campaigns / buzz for Roma, among others".
No change to the price target of $380.
Shares of Netflix closed at $331.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Altus Group Ltd. (AIF:CN) (ASGTF) PT Raised to Cdn$68 at TD Securities
- Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (NWITY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!