Mizuho Securities Upgrades Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Outperform
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00 (from $80.00).
Analyst Vijay Rakesh comments "SWKS has executed well despite some of our concerns and inventory uptick, and has been able to show much better content and revenue share gains. While the smartphone market continues to mature, we believe SWKS presents an opportunity with the move to position into a much stronger iPhone 8 cycle, a renewed push from Samsung, and overall healthy China handset market."
Shares of Skyworks Solutions closed at $95.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Choice Hotels (CHH) to Underweight
- Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Lowered to EUR89 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!