Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) PT Raised to $19 at Cowen
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb over 4% ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst David Deckelbaum raised the price target on Lithium Americas Corp. (NYSE: LAC) to $19.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
The analyst commented, "The next generation materials space is receiving increased investor interest amid constructive western policy and near-term supply limits driving lithium and rare earths pricing higher. Given moves toward incentive pricing, we have seen a number of new supply initiatives announced but still anticipate a relatively tight market into mid-2025 as the market underwrites new supply beyond 2025."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NetApp (NTAP) PT Lowered to $98 as Morgan Stanley Sees Upward Bias to PCS Revenue
- Globant S.A. (GLOB) PT Lowered to $367 at Jefferies
- Partner Communications Co Ltd. (PTNR:IT) (PTNR) PT Raised to ILs20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!