KeyBanc Upgrades Ritchie Bros (RBA) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc upgraded Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $34. Analyst Joe Box thinks the company's Q2 miss creates a buying opportunity.
"We are upgrading RBA to OW from SW and introducing a $34 price target as we believe cost headwinds in 2Q16 were transitory and its LT strategic plan positions the Company to capitalize on potential non-res construction cyclical weakness that seems imminent. Therefore, we view the recent pullback as an opportunistic entry point, especially in the context of attractive valuation," said Box.
Shares of Ritchie Bros closed at $28.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Media Advisory - Ritchie Bros. To Host First Quarter 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call on May 11, 2021
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Lowered to AUD32 at Morgan Stanley
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!