Jefferies Starts Valero Energy (VLO) and Valero Energy (VLP) at Buy
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst Corey Goldman commented, "Valero is the world’s largest independent refiner, operating ~16% of total US refining capacity, 55% of which is located along the Gulf Coast. VLO’s logistics-oriented MLP, VLP, has lifted cash payouts at a ~30% CAGR since its 2013 IPO & mgmt has articulated plans for 25% annual growth through ‘17. While both entities have underperformed respective peers YTD by 5.7% & 1.7% YTD, we believe each presents a favorable risk/reward at current levels."
Shares of Valero Energy closed at $54.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Moderna (MRNA) at Neutral
- Schneider Electric SE (SU:FP) (SBGSF) PT Raised to EUR195 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts MetLife (MET) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!