Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Intel (INTC) to Long-Term Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hilliard Lyons upgraded Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) from Buy to Long-Term Buy with a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Stephen Turner believes the company has an industry leading position in several mature markets thanks to its scale and Moore's law manufacturing advantage. He anticipates new growth markets will expand the company's TAM over the next 5-10 years. He has a positive view on the company's history of consistent dividend growth, buybacks, and synergies with M&A.
Shares of Intel closed at $33.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDF) PT Raised to JPY11,500 at Macquarie
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesHilliard Lyons
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!