Goldman Sachs Starts Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) at Buy, Says Attractively Priced
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
(Updated - June 16, 2021 4:10 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs analyst Noah Poponak initiates coverage on Maxar Technologies Ltd (NYSE: MAXR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $52.00.
The analyst comments "Valuation very attractive on normalized: The company has issued 2023 targets that we believe may actually be a bit conservative, and following a pullback in the stock this year, it now trades at a lower 2023 EV/EBITDA and FCF multiple than any other company in our Defense coverage (7X on both). We expect continued improvement in financials to drive a re-rating, as overhang from a challenging past cedes to a promising future."
Shares of Maxar Technologies Ltd closed at $35.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Rao's Parent Sovos Brands (SOVO) Opens 23% Higher, Valuing Co. at 1.4$B
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Avalo Therapeutics Inc. (AVTX) at Outperform
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!