4 Key Takeaways from NVIDIA (NVDA) Management Call by Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vijay Rakesh from Mizuho Securities provided a company commentary on NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) following their call hosted with the company’s CFO, Colette Kress, and IR team, Simona Jankowski and Stewart Stecker.
The analysts presented the following key takeaways from the call:
(1) The company continues to see strength, with NO seasonality in gaming demand, low channel inventories, and supply potentially better in H2/22,
(2) Omniverse is driving the next leg of >$100 billion data center TAM,
(3) New RTX 3070/3080 Ti and 3050 DT GPUs are launching,
(4) Strong Data Center spend growth could sustain in 2022.
The brokerage maintained its buy rating and $335 price target on the company’s shares
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $276.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA Announces Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2023
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Q2 Revenue Guidance Misses
- Photronics (PLAB) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!