Trxade Group to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Monday, April 26th at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TAMPA, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 12, 2021 / Trxade Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEDS), a health services IT company focused on digitalizing the retail pharmacy experience by optimizing drug procurement, the prescription journey and patient engagement in the U.S., will release financial results for the first quarter 2021, after market close on April 26, 2021.
Management will host a conference call on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss Trxade Group's first quarter 2021 financial results. The call will conclude with Q&A from participants. To participate, please use the following information:
Q1 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time
U.S. Dial-in: 1-877-425-9470
International Dial-in: 1-201-0878
Conference ID: 13718446
Please dial in at least 10 minutes before the start of the call to ensure timely participation.
A playback of the call will be available through May 26, 2021. To listen, call 1-844-512-2921 within the United States or 1-412-317-6671 when calling internationally and enter replay pin number 13718446 A webcast will also be available for 30 days on the IR section of the Trxade Group website or by clicking the webcast link above.
About Trxade Group, Inc.
Trxade Group (NASDAQ: MEDS) is a health services IT company focused on digitalizing the retail pharmacy experience by optimizing drug procurement, the prescription journey and patient engagement in the U.S. The Company operates the TRxADE drug procurement marketplace serving a total of 11,800+ members nationwide, fostering price transparency and under the Bonum Health brand, offering patient centric telehealth services. For more information on Trxade Group, please visit the Company's IR website at investors.trxadegroup.com.
SOURCE: Trxade Group, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Leading Vape Company Humble Juice Co. to Showcase Products at Tobacco Plus Expo
- TortoiseEcofin Announces Constituent Change Due to Merger and Acquisition Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!