Trilogy International Partners Inc. Sets Date to Report First Quarter of 2021 Results
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BELLEVUE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / April 13, 2021 / Trilogy International Partners Inc. (TSX:TRL), an international wireless and fixed broadband telecommunications operator, announced today that it will report results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, after the markets close on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results the next day, May 12, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. (PT).
Dial-in and online information for the conference call follows below.
Call Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Call Time: 10:30 a.m. (PT)
North America Toll Free: 1-888-506-0062
Entry Code: 708411
Online info (audio only):
Live simulcast (listen only) available during the call. Participants should register on the website approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
A replay of the conference call will be available at approximately 12:30 p.m. (PT) the day of the live call. Replay dial-in access is as follows:
North America Toll Free: 1-877-481-4010
Replay Access Code: 40830
About Trilogy International Partners Inc.
Trilogy International Partners Inc. (TSX:TRL) is the parent company of Trilogy International Partners LLC, a wireless and fixed broadband telecommunications operator formed by wireless industry veterans John Stanton, Theresa Gillespie and Brad Horwitz. Trilogy's founders have an exceptional track record of successfully buying, building, launching and operating communication businesses in 15 international markets and the United States.
Trilogy currently provides wireless communications services through its operating subsidiaries in New Zealand and Bolivia. Its head office is located at 155 108th Avenue NE, Suite 400, Bellevue, Washington, 98004 USA.
For more information, visit www.trilogy-international.com.
Trilogy International Partners Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Development
+1 (425) 458-5900
SOURCE: Trilogy International Partners Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Victory Resources Announces Closing of Financing
- Young Women with Chest Pain Wait Longer and Receive Less Urgent Care Than Men
- Clark Atlanta University Receives $3 Million From Tucker, GA Based Business For New Entrepreneurial Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!