Strattners Received FCA Authorization in the UK
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2021 / Strattner Group Corp. (OTC PINK:SCNG) also known as Strattners® announces that its subsidiary Strattner Capital Management Ltd. received FCA authorization which enables the firm to carry out regulated financial service activities as an authorised representative in the United Kingdom. Management will provide a more comprehensive press release this week.
Strattner Group Corp. also known as StrattnersĀ® is a publicly-traded private equity firm and parent company of the Strattner portfolio of brands. The core business is its alternative asset manager and private fund business which manages a diversified portfolio of brands and subsidiaries.
Name: Investor Relations
Phone: +1 (917) 210-1062
Address: 30 Wall Street, 800, New York, 10005
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements and information, as defined within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections. This material contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements by definition involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company, to be materially different from the statements made herein. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation or intention to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect any change in the Company's expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any such statement is based.
SOURCE: Strattner Financial Group
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Rio Tinto releases first quarter production results
- Whirlpool Corporation Announces Additional $2 Billion Share Repurchase Program Authorization And Increases Quarterly Dividend By 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!