Stock Option Grant
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / AMPD Ventures Inc. ("AMPD" or the "Company") (CSE:AMPD)(OTCQB: AMPDF)(FRA:2Q0) announces that 500,000 incentive stock options have been granted to certain employees, officers, directors, or consultants pursuant to the Company's stock option plan. The options have an exercise price of CAD $0.34 per share. 200,000 of the options will vest over a 36-month period with 8.33% vesting upon the date of issue and 8.33% vesting every three months thereafter and are exercisable for a period of five years from the date of issue, unless terminated pursuant to the terms of the stock option plan. 300,000 of the options are issued fully vested and are exercisable for a period of two years, unless terminated pursuant to the terms of the stock option plan.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
AMPD Ventures Inc.
/s/ "Anthony Brown"
CEO & Director
AMPD Ventures Inc.
email@example.com | Tel: 604-332-3329
For more information on AMPD, please contact:
The CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Certain statements made herein may contain forward-looking statements or information within the meaning of the applicable Canadian securities laws. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements and forward-looking information can be identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates", or "believes" or the negatives thereof or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements should not be unduly relied upon. Actual results achieved may vary from the information provided herein as a result of numerous known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors. The Company believes the expectations reflected in those forward-looking statements are reasonable, but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct. The Company does not undertake to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
SOURCE: AMPD Ventures Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Look of the Ancient Trail: promotional video of the South China Historical Trail debuted at the Times Square
- Curry County Abstract & Title Co Innovative Technology Launched in New Mexico.
- Innovent Announces ORIENT-31, a Phase 3 Study of Sintilimab in Patients with EGFR-Mutated Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Prior EGFR-TKI Treatment, Has Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!