Star8 Corp. Transformation on Digital Marketing
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MIAMI, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2021 / Star8 Corp. (OTC PINK:STRH), a publicly traded technology and eCommerce company based in Miami, Florida, is pleased to announce the launch of its new in-house digital marketing business. The new digital marketing services will help clients grow their digital footprint and create a recognizable brand that resonates with potential customers across the internet.
"Our digital marketing team has some of the industry's best and brightest talent in terms of eCommerce and technology veterans," said Mario Diez, Chief Executive Officer of Star8 Corp. "Our eCommerce driven strategies help build brand awareness and customer loyalty for our clients and their followers."
Star8 Corp.'s digital marketing team helps clients generate leads, drive website traffic and build brand awareness through strategic engagement tactics on sites such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon and Facebook.
For more information about Star8 Corp.'s digital marketing services, please visit Star8Corp.com.
About Star8 Corporation
Star8 Corporation (OTC PINK:STRH) is a publicly traded company with expertise in technology and eCommerce driven solutions. Additionally, Star8 Corp. provides sustainable marketing, technology, sales and distribution consulting for clients. Its subsidiary companies are TempuCheck. To learn more about star8 Corp. please visit Star8Corp.com.
For inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-866-316-0808
Statements about the Company's future expectations and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company intends that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. The above information contains information relating to the Company that is based on the beliefs of the Company and/or its management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company or its management. When used in this document, the words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plans," "projects," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company or its management, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current view of the Company regarding future events and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including the risks and uncertainties noted. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove to be incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated, expected, intended or projected. In each instance, forward-looking information should be considered in light of the accompanying meaningful cautionary statements herein. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties. The Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Star8 Corp.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZILLOW ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Zillow Group, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- META ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Meta Platforms, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- LIGHTSPEED ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Lightspeed Commerce Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!