Sigma Labs to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results Conference Call on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTA FE, NM / ACCESSWIRE / March 10, 2021 / Sigma Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGLB) ("Sigma Labs"), a leading developer of quality assurance software for the commercial 3D metal printing industry, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its results for the four quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. A press release detailing these results will be issued prior to the call.
Sigma Labs President and CEO Mark Ruport and CFO Frank Orzechowski will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer period.
To access the call, please use the following information:
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
4:30 p.m. Eastern time, 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Toll-free dial-in number:
International dial-in number:
Please call the conference telephone number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact MZ Group at 1-949-491-8235.
The conference call will be broadcast live and available for replay at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=143795 and via the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.sigmalabsinc.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern time through April 7, 2021.
Toll-free replay number:
International replay number:
About Sigma Labs
Sigma Labs Inc. is a leading provider of in-process quality assurance (IPQA«) software to the additive manufacturing industry. Sigma Labs specializes in the development and commercialization of real-time monitoring solutions known as PrintRite3D┬« for 3D metal advanced manufacturing technologies. PrintRite3D detects and classifies defects and anomalies real-time during the manufacturing process, enabling significant cost-savings and production efficiencies. Sigma Labs believes its software product will be a major catalyst for the acceleration and adoption of 3D metal printing. For more information, please visit www.sigmalabsinc.com.
Sigma Internal IR
SOURCE: Sigma Labs, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Presents Updated Phase 1 Monotherapy Data for 4-1BB/HER2 Bispecific Cinrebafusp Alfa and Preclinical Data for 4-1BB/PD-L1 Bispecific PRS-344/S095012 at 2021 AACR Annual Meeting
- Global Online Wig Store UNice Announces the Opening of its Membership System
- Saturday WrestleMania┬« Sold Out
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!