Sassy Outlines Much Larger Intrusive at Westmore
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 17, 2021 / Sassy Resources Corporation ("Sassy" or the "Company") (CSE:SASY)(FSE:4E7)(OTCQB: SSYRF) is pleased to report that reprocessing of historic airborne magnetic data aligns with the interpreted margins related to the Westmore intrusive. The magnetic signature suggests the Westmore intrusive is possibly a much larger intrusive than previously believed at this discovery area in the southwest portion of the Company's 100%-owned Foremore Project in the Eskay Camp.
The "edge detection product" generated by Sassy's geophysical team suggests the total area of the Westmore intrusive, comprising an eastern and a western lobe, is approximately 750 meters x 750 meters. The depth extent remains unknown but is confirmed to be open below 200 meters vertical based on the first-ever drill holes (6) completed at this grassroots target in 2020. A high resolution, deep penetrating VTEM survey will be carried out over the entire Foremore Property this spring and is expected to provide important new information with respect to the Westmore intrusive that will help Sassy geologists plan the next phase of drilling. 2021 drilling at Westmore will be designed to accelerate the discovery process after a series of east-west trending gold-bearing quartz vein swarms and stockworks were intercepted in drilling last fall.
- The area mapped and sampled by Sassy in 2020 covers approximately 500 meters north-south and 300 to 400 meters east-west, suggesting that approximately 70% of the Westmore intrusive remains to be mapped and sampled in detail;
- The outside boundary of the Westmore intrusive conforms to a sharp Mag high-Mag low gradient. The internal gradient configuration within the intrusive is possibly indicative of phases or structure within the intrusive;
- Discovery potential remains open in all directions and there is ample, immediate opportunity to extend the gold-silver mineralization identified in 2020 along strike to the east and locally outside of the intrusive and into the neighboring country rock;
- Exploration strategy in 2021 will be to identify controlling features within the quartz vein swarms that influence location of high-grade gold and silver mineralization and to understand what may be controlling the magnetic gradient within and on the periphery of the intrusive.
Mr. Ian Fraser, VP-Exploration for Sassy, commented: "Our understanding of the Westmore intrusive continues to grow. The upcoming property-wide VTEM survey, and ongoing age-dating analysis, will provide us invaluable fresh new data entering the 2021 drilling season with the goal to build significantly on this early-stage discovery. We anticipate releasing more results from last fall's program prior to month end."
To subscribe to Sassy news updates, visit www.sassyresources.ca.
Figure 1: Westmore Intrusive Magnetic Gradient
Figure 2: Westmore Intrusive 2020 Surface Gold Results
The technical information in this news release has been reviewed and approved by Mr. Ian Fraser, P. Geo., Vice President of Exploration for Sassy Resources. Mr. Fraser is the Qualified Person responsible for the scientific and technical information contained herein under National Instrument 43-101 standards.
About Sassy Resources Corporation
Sassy Resources is an exploration stage resource company currently engaged in the identification, acquisition and exploration of high-grade precious metal and base metal projects in North America. Its current focus is the Foremore Gold-Silver Project located in the Eskay Camp, Liard Mining Division, in the heart of Northwest B.C.'s prolific Golden Triangle.
Caution Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Investors are cautioned that, except for statements of historical fact, certain information contained in this document includes "forward looking information", with respect to a performance expectation for Sassy Resources Corporation. Such forward looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections formulated using assumptions believed to be reasonable and involving a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such factors include, without limitation, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets, the price of commodities in both the cash market and futures market, changes in legislation, taxation, controls and regulation of national and local governments and political and economic developments in Canada and other countries where Sassy carries out or may carry out business in the future, the availability of future business opportunities and the ability to successfully integrate acquisitions or operational difficulties related to technical activities of mining and reclamation, the speculative nature of exploration and development of mineral deposits, including risks obtaining necessary licenses and permits, reducing the quantity or grade of reserves, adverse changes in credit ratings, and the challenge of title. The Company does not undertake an obligation to update publicly or revise forward looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws. Some of the results reported are historical and may not have been verified by the Company.
Chief Executive Officer & Director
Sassy Resources Corporate Communications/IR
Managing Director - Star Finance GmbH
The CSE has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the CSE) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE: Sassy Resources Corporation
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sceptre Ventures Announces Revocation of Cease Trade Order
- Stars of Science, the Qatar Foundation TV edutainment initiative, gives Arab women the chance to pursue their ambitions in scientific excellence
- Ipsen: ESMO 2021: Cabometyx® Demonstrates Sustained 78% Reduction in Risk of Disease Progression or Death in People Living With Uncommon Form of Thyroid Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!