RedChip Partners with Benzinga to Host Exclusive Small-Cap CEO Interview Series on January 28
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2022 / RedChip Companies, Inc., an international investor relations, media, and research firm focused on microcap and small-cap companies, is pleased to announce its partnership with Benzinga to host an exclusive series of CEO interviews on January 28, beginning at 9:15 a.m. ET.
The RedChip-Benzinga All Access event will feature interviews with senior executives from eight small-cap companies. Thousands of investors are expected to participate.
"We are excited to partner with Benzinga, a true leader in financial news media, for this exclusive event," commented Dave Gentry, CEO of RedChip Companies. "Benzinga attracts more than 25 million readers a month and has a proven track record of delivering market-moving news. We look forward to sharing insights into some of the top small-cap stocks with their audience on January 28."
Presenting companies at the RedChip-Benzinga event range across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors, including healthcare, technology, decentralized finance, gaming, and more.
"The Benzinga All Access show has proven to be a great way for companies to connect with potential investors," said Spencer Israel, executive producer of Benzinga TV and host of All Access. "We are excited for RedChip to be a part of our show."
- Medalist Diversified REIT (MDRR) (9:20 a.m. ET)
- Marpai (NASDAQ: MRAI) (9:40 a.m. ET)
- DeFi Technologies (OTC PINK:DEFTF)(NEO:DEFI) (10:00 a.m. ET)
- Virios Therapeutics (NASDAQ: VIRI) (10:20 a.m. ET)
- Reklaim (MYIDF) (10:40 a.m. ET)
- Bragg Gaming Group (NASDAQ: BRAG) (11:00 a.m. ET)
- Lantern Pharma (NASDAQ: LTRN) (11:20 a.m. ET)
- NETSOL Technologies (NASDAQ: NTWK) (11:40 a.m. ET)
To pre-register, visit https://www.redchip.com/assets/benzinga_conferences_registration.
To watch this free event, please visit https://youtu.be/A4B1Yby2ZZI.
About RedChip Companies, Inc.
RedChip Companies, an Inc. 5000 company, is an international investor relations, media, and research firm focused on microcap and small-cap companies. For 30 years, RedChip has delivered concrete, measurable results for its clients. Our newsletter, the RedChip Money Report is delivered online weekly to 60,000 investors. RedChip has developed the most comprehensive service platform in the industry for microcap and small-cap companies. These services include the following: a worldwide distribution network for its stock research; retail and institutional roadshows in major U.S. cities; outbound marketing to stock brokers, RIAs, institutions, and family offices; a digital media investor relations platform that has generated millions of unique investor views; investor webinars and group calls; a television show, "The RedChip Money Report," which airs weekly on Bloomberg US; TV commercials in local and national markets; corporate and product videos; website design; and traditional investor relation services, which include press release writing, development of investor presentations, quarterly conference call script writing, strategic consulting, capital raising, and more.
To learn more about RedChip's products and services, please visit:
"Discovering Tomorrow's Blue Chips Today""
Dave Gentry, CEO
SOURCE: RedChip Companies
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Highmark Interactive Inc. Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- The MUHC Foundation’s Le Bal Rouge raises $2 million for research into infection and immunity
- LBank Exchange Will List TEAK COIN (TEAK) on May 30, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!