Planet 13 Announces Release Date of First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Boeing lifts Dow at open after Omicron-led selloff
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAS VEGAS, NV / ACCESSWIRE / May 19, 2021 / Planet 13 Holdings Inc. (CSE:PLTH)(OTCQB: PLNHF) ("Planet 13" or the "Company"), a leading vertically-integrated Nevada cannabis company announced today that it plans to release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31st, 2021 on May 27th, 2021 aftermarket.
Planet 13 Holdings will host a conference call on May 27th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss its first quarter ended financial results and provide investors with key business highlights. The call will be chaired by Bob Groesbeck, Co-CEO, Larry Scheffler, Co-CEO, and Dennis Logan, CFO.
CONFERENCE CALL DETAILS
Date: May 27th, 2021 | Time: 5:00 p.m. ET
Participant Dial-in: Toll Free 877-407-8035 or International 201-689-8035
Replay Dial-in: Toll Free 877-481-4010 or International 919-882-2331
(Available for 2 weeks)
Reference Number: 41412
Listen to webcast: https://bit.ly/3or4jFC
For further inquiries, please contact:
LodeRock Advisors Inc., Planet 13 Investor Relations
(416) 519-2156 ext. 2230
Robert Groesbeck or Larry Scheffler
Co-Chief Executive Officers
About Planet 13
Planet 13 is a vertically integrated cannabis company based in Nevada, with award-winning cultivation, production and dispensary operations in Las Vegas - the entertainment capital of the world. Planet 13's mission is to build a recognizable global brand known for world-class dispensary operations and a creator of innovative cannabis products. Planet 13's shares trade on the Canadian Stock Exchange (CSE) under the symbol PLTH and OTCQB under the symbol PLNHF.
SOURCE: Planet 13 Holdings
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lands' End (LE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- 3D Systems Names Claudia Napal Drayton to Board of Directors
- WELL Health Provides Update on the Organic Growth of its Virtual Services Business, and announces Tuck-in Acquisition of CognisantMD's Ocean Platform, Canada's Leader in Patient Engagement T
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!