Novamind to Present at the Planet MicroCap Virtual Event on April 22, 2021
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / April 19, 2021 / Novamind Inc. (CSE:NM)(OTC PINK:NVMDF)(FSE:HN2) ("Novamind" or the "Company"), a leading mental health company specialized in psychedelic medicine, will present at the SNN Planet MicroCap Showcase on Thursday, April 22nd at 10:00 AM EST.
Yaron Conforti, Novamind's CEO, will present at the event, outlining Novamind's vision for scaling access to psychedelic medicine and taking questions from investors. The presentation will cover Novamind's clinical and research infrastructure, recent milestones, and its expansion plans for 2021.
Novamind will also be featured on a panel discussion titled, "Past, Present and Future of Psychedelics" on Tuesday, April 20th at 7:00 PM EST.
To tune in to the webcast, please visit this link.
To book a one-on-one investor meeting with Novamind or to watch the Company's presentation, please register for the virtual event here. One-on-one meetings will be scheduled and conducted via private, secure video conference through the conference event platform.
Novamind is a leading mental health company enabling safe access to psychedelic medicine through a network of clinics, retreats, and clinical research sites. Novamind provides ketamine-assisted psychotherapy and other novel treatments through its network of Cedar Psychiatry clinics and operates Cedar Clinical Research, a contract research organization specialized in clinical trials and evidence-based research for psychedelic medicine. Both Cedar Psychiatry and Cedar Clinical Research are wholly owned subsidiaries of Novamind. For more information on how Novamind is enhancing mental wellness and guiding people through their entire healing journey, visit novamind.ca.
Yaron Conforti, CEO and Director
Telephone: +1 (647) 953 9512
Bill Mitoulas, Investor Relations
SOURCE: Novamind Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Data Knights Acquisition Corp. Announces Pricing of $100,000,000 Initial Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- Excavator Market in Japan to grow by USD 696.82 million through 2025|17000+ Technavio Research Reports
- Arte Becomes Miami's First New Development To Accept Cryptocurrency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAccesswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!